Wednesday 2 February 2011

Goodbye Hostel, Goodbye Call Centre ...... Hello relentless CV handing out!

So as you can probably assume by the name of this post, the fact I played the "oh I didn't realise I had to work weekends at the hostel" it didn't work, so I was asked to check-out.... which I did, but I never actually left the hostel.... Somehow I managed to stay there for another 3 nights (for free) without being caught, it was perfect for getting to work, which in turn I was let-go from, however this in fairness wasn't from my lack of trying, I was working as hard as everyone else, but having to keep figures up, andone who wasn't performing as well as the rest were let-go, so myself and the guy who started at the same time as me (Mark), both became unemployed together.

Deciding to go out again on the piss, this time in Camouflage paints, vests, shorts and army boots!!! Scouse, Jordan, Liam and myself managed to go through about 25 jaegerbombs each, plus whatever else we managed to put away.
Unfortunately  the next day on the way back to the Hostel, I was caught by Joi the night manager, who realised I wasn't supposed to be there anymore asked what I was up to, replying that I was only running upstairs to grab something, he let me past. Naiively thinking i'd gotten away with it, I was awoken an hour later with a torch being shone into my face by Joi, telling me to leave immediately.... Dammit!

Although not all is lost, Twiggy to the rescue, and luckily, he's said it's OK for me to stay at his for a few days whilst I try and sort myself out! Cv's are being handed out everywhere, and hopefully something will come up soon... watch this space!

Peace !! x

No comments:

Post a Comment