Thursday 13 January 2011

Here it is.... I'm here!

Melbourne, more like Me-ga hot!:
Having suffered a life-times worth of drinking in 2 days (Bangkok) hitting Melbourne it's peace out for myself. My young/tender years just can't match the drinking abilities of both Twiggy and Aileen, and after a few pints in a bar, several games of pool and fast losing all my money it's pillow-time, checking in to the hostel and grabbing the last 3 days worth of sleep i’d missed out on I felt great and was able to appreciate my feeling of freshness, despite the fact our hostel room was hotter than the epicentre of the sun. (least i've sweated out all the alcohol). Having been ridiculed for bringing a mini alarm-clock, I was the hero of the day, when we had to get up at 6:00am to get our flight's to New Zealand.... who's laughing now, and it's great to see them suffer with the hangover I avoided.

Queenstown, picture perfect, never gonna leave FACT!:
Flying in from the South of New Zealand, the views from the plane were exceptional, I've never seen anything like it, and arriving in Queenstown, I finally see the value of all the hard-graft, and pain-staking saving. It's the most amazing place i've ever seen, imagine a picture-perfect postcard.... and It's still better. The crystal blue lake, and towering mountains surrounding us is idyllic. The town is ample in size, and i've already gotten a sense of direction here. The sun was shining well on to about 10:00pm before, gracefully setting behind the mountain backdrop... (Sound amazing? It really is). Everyone's so friendly and so willing to talk, we enjoyed our first night in Queenstown drinking outside whilst the sun set's around old friends, new friends, and soon to be good friends i'm sure.

And that's me pretty much up-to-date it's the 14th January, 11:00am and glorious sun-shining so rather than sit here and type some more to you guys, i'm going to enjoy the sun, send out some cv's and set-up my new mobile number which for those who want to know is: 021 08213002 (i'm not sure of the New Zealand pre-fix area code though.)

Love to all and speak to you later, hope you're enjoying reading this and feeling insanely jealous, if so... my work here is complete. PEACE !!!

2 comments:

  1. dunno why you'd think anyone would be jealous ??? haha :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can find all the buttons I've been saving I'm on the next flight! Obviously your Mum with OCD dragged you up right - keep up the Ream tradition!

    ReplyDelete